South Norfolk Community League
Delivering summer and winter youth league cricket in Norfolk since 2007
Season starts on July 11th
• The South Norfolk Community League provides competitive opportunities for young cricketers at U9, U11, U13, U15 & U17 age groups throughout the summer months.
• Our coverage, along with South Norfolk, includes clubs North and East of Norwich.
• You can find out more about the competition, and how to enter here
About the SNCL Summer Leagues
• The South Norfolk Community League is Norfolk’s largest independent cricket league.
• The competition was started in 2007, primarily to provide organised league opportunities for smaller community based clubs and, where appropriate, larger clubs that have too many members for their needs of regular league cricket to be adequately accommodated.
• We now run summer leagues at U9, U11, U13, U15 & U17 levels, including two dedicated leagues for girls, for eight a side teams playing sixteen over games.
• The season runs from early May until August providing match opportunities throughout the school summer holidays.
• Our area includes South Norfolk, Norwich and surrounding areas, recently extending to the North of the city.
• Approved (Alliance) youth competition.
• Entry for the summer competitions closes in January.
• To register your interest in the summer competition please complete the online form here. By doing so you will be added to our newsgroup which will advise when to submit an entry.
• League fees for the summer season are currently £20 per team.
• Any entries should be submitted here.
• If you have any questions or require clarification please contact us here.
Our winter zipleague competition
• zipleague is our indoor winter U14 league competition.
• Matches run from the middle of November until March with breaks for Christmas and the spring half term.
• The six a side 12 over games are played using the pairs format and last one hour.
• Players use cut down bats and a Reader windball. The batting team nominates two power play overs before their innings starts where all runs and wickets are doubled.
• The competition is currently hosted at Notre Dame High School Norwich with games played on Monday evenings.
• For more details visit our zipleague pages here.
• To register your interest in this competition please complete the online form which can be found here.
The South Norfolk Community League is a wholly independent organisation financed by our clubs with additional generous assistance from our principal sponsor, RCP Parking Ltd., who have been supporting youth cricket in the county for more than twenty years.